February, the month of love, is the perfect time to highlight our stylist, Taylor, because she IS a love! Tayor has been with Verde since opening in 2012. With her meticulous eye for detail and her flare for fashion, Taylor is truly a one of a kind stylist. One of Taylor's best qualities is her ability to truly listen to each guests needs and make even the most "Nervous Nellie" feel right as home. Her sweet nature is infectious, brightening everything she comes in contact with.
Taylor's favorite products? Glad you asked!
1. KEVIN.MURPHY Body Builder 20% OFF- Taylor said: I chose body builder as my product of the month because it is my personal favorite. Not only do I use it at home daily, I also use it on almost every guest. Body builder's versatility makes it the perfect go to for all hair types. With this spray mousse you can achieve great volumizing, smooth glossy looks, or even an easy wash and go product for curlier styles. It's also great for pairing with other KM products for a softer hold. Benefits from using body builder are moisture binding to the hair from vitamin b5 extracts, sunflower seed and almost extracts. Essential oil of tangerine is another main ingredient that locks down the cuticle to create shine.
2. Glo Minerals Royal Lip Crayons and Sharperners 20% OFF - Taylor said: The royal lip crayon is a quick easy way to add a pop of color to your makeup routine. More color than a gloss but you still get the precision of a pencil! From sheer pinks to deeper burgundy there is a color for everyone. They are rich in moisture and long lasting. Imperial pink in my personal favorite.
Q and A with Taylor!
1. What is your favorite cut to give?
Taylor: "Right now I'm really loving asymmetrical cuts. I think it's really cool how there is a lot of variety in them."
2. If you could style any celebrities hair, who would it be?
Taylor : "Katy Perry, she is always experimenting with crazy colors and different styles."
3. What is your favorite fashion accessory?
Taylor: "Oversized earrings! The bigger the better!"
Taylor also avidly attends education classes. She has taken master cutting and color techniques with Kemon color, Kevin Murphy, and Euphora cutting.
Some of Taylor's beautiful work! As you see she is a master of fun, funky styles, but it doesn't stop there! Her guests vary from very conservative to anything goes!