Monday, August 10, 2015

Meaghan, Verde's August Stylist of the Month!

Meaghan Morrissey!


August is the perfect time to feature Meaghan, Verdes newest team member, because it's warm and sunny just like her! 

Here are Meg's products favs for the month of August!

KEVIN.MURPHY Plumping Wash and Rinse 20% OFF
I choose the Plumping Wash and Rinse because this is the only hair product that actually does what it promises ! There are olceanioc acids that are a derivative from Biotin scientifically proven to work! After about a month you will start to see and feel a difference in your hair.  Don't even get me started about the scent, this scent is everything... I wish it was made in a perfume! Plumping was the first product I tried from Kevin Murphy. I've been using it since December of last year and continue to every time I wash my hair. This is my one product that I would bring to a desert island with me, it's my tried-and-true! 
Glo Minerals Sheer Lipstick 20% OFF
I chose the Sheer Lipsticks because they are beautiful and there's a ton of vitamins in them- A, C, & E! Vitamin A: fills in fine lines. Vitamin C: helps protect against environmental elements such as sun damage and aging. Vitamin E: is a vitamin that will lourish your lips with a ton of moisture, chapped lips are not cute in the summer!They also will last a lot longer than the standard lipstick which is awesome! The sheer lipsticks will add a pop of color without the feeling of a matte lip. I also love the names of 
them!


 
Meaghan graduated this year from Toni and Guy, where she excelled in blowouts, styling, and undos.  Since her start at Verde Meaghan has been a perfect fit. She is a huge animal lover (and is now the resident dog-sitter) , she love everything eco, and is obsessed with fashion! If it's glitzy or glam- it's for Meg! 
In the salon you'll find Meg helping with appointments, giving the worlds best head massage, and helping the with basically everything while she completes Verdes training program. But Meaghans talents don't stop there! She is now a member of our wedding team. She is a fast master of beautiful & romantic formal looks. Meaghan is also working wonders with our Glo Minerals makeup line! 

In her own words!
Q. What is your favorite hair trend right now?
A. I love hair accessaries! Headbands, bows, flower crowns... they add more interest to your look. They are also more fun and noticeable than everyday jewelry wear.
Q. What would your dream vacation be?
A. Bora Bora! They have these cool bungalow hotels that I am dying to stay in. I would definitely bring my Glo minerals sheer lipstick in color Bora Bora with me :).
Q. Who is your celebrity hair and makeup inspiration?
A. I love Ellie Goulding! Her makeup is soft and simple keeping the focus on one feature of her face at a time. It is usually her eyes, and the look is beautiful!


Although she is a natural at everything in the beauty field, that's not our favorite thing about her. Meaghan has this genuine kindness that is absolutely infections. She is so sweet and bubbly that she literally lights up a room. The whole Verde community is in love with Meaghan and we are so glad she's ours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment